The Oaks at Family Health West is a 90-bed assisted living facility, serving residents through protective oversight. It provides a cozy, comfortable setting with country charm for individuals who don’t require the full services of a nursing home.
The staff at The Oaks, known for their friendly, nurturing care, focus on providing stimulation and wellness, creating a vibrant and fun environment for each resident. A variety of group and individual activities are offered such as exercise classes, dancing, singing, professional entertainment, bus trips, picnics and luncheon outings, holiday parties, conversation time to discuss current events, arts and crafts projects, etc. The idea is to maximize the quality of life for each resident.
Services provided at the Oaks
The Oaks is home to people of all ages and walks of life. Assistance is available to those who need a little help to continue to function independently. Whatever brings you or your family member to The Oaks, you can expect our staff to be attentive to your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
- Private rooms with private bathrooms
- Personal attention and assistance as needed with the following:
- Personal needs
- 24-Hour protective oversight
- On-site lab draws, physicians clinic, exercise and therapy room
- Cooperation with Medicaid, private pay, and other various insurance plans
- All care and services at The Oaks are provided at one low monthly rate. There are never "add on" charges.
- Respite care for short-term stays
- Appointments, shopping and special outings
In addition, The Oaks is conveniently located near Family Health West’s nursing home and hospital. The hospital offers on-site acute care, Medicare skilled nursing, lab and x-ray services. Physical therapy services, psychological services and social services are also available through Family Health West as part of our Continuum of Care.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Michele Snider, Director at (970) 858-2178.
805 W Ottley Ave
Fruita, CO 81521
|September 2010updated.pdf||689.1 KB|