Volunteers are a vital part of Family Health West. We thrive because of our community's continued support and involvement in everything we do - from caring for patients, to helping with social activities, to helping in our offices or volunteering for fund-raising events.
Call our Volunteer Coordinator today for more information:
Neta Colbert (Nursing Home and Assisted Living), (970) 858-2211
Angelina Salazar (Hospital), (970) 858-2104
Your time is a very special gift.
There are many ways to help:
- Assist with activities.
- Greet and direct visitors at the hospital.
- Help with special parties.
- Share your musical talents.
- Sit and visit.
- Enlist a special young person to be a Youth Volunteer at the hospital.
- Help maintain the grounds at the facilities.
- Read letters, newspapers, or stories.
- Take a walk with patient.
- Play chess, dominos, checkers, card games, etc.
- Greet and escort patients and visitors at hospital.
- Deliver flowers and reading material to patients.
- Help with fundraising events.
- Assist with phones, data entry and other office duties.
- Plan a group religious service.